Total Pageviews

Friday 15 June 2012

Look like a girl, act like a lady

I should probably do the third one a little bit more, ooh and the second one. Think I've got the first one pretty much covered, and to prove my point, I've just decided to make this post about makeup.Lisa Eldridge (best makeup artist ever! google her website and have a look at her videos, they're incredible) did a video a few months ago about the best budget buys for makeup.

I love Benefit, Mac, Chanel, Clinique and all the big makeup brands - really do adore them, but just not the pricetags! My money could easily be poured onto makeup alone and so I'm trying to go for the more superdrug brands. If they're good enough for Lisa Eldridge, they're good enough for me!

As I love lists, this is the list of my to-buy products once all my makeup has run out.
 1. Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush, Rose d'Or
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
3. Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
4. Revlon matte lipstick
5. Revlon luxurious colour eyeliner
6. Colourstay quad eyeshadow in gorgeous smoky colours


That is pretty much all the makeup I need, plus a pretty makeup bag from notonthehighstreet.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment