Total Pageviews

Monday 16 April 2012

Is this the most beautiful advert ever?

Miss Dior Eau de Parfum

Okay... I know this advert has been popping up in magazines for months but it's still my favourite advert ever. Everytime I see it, I feel a little burst of happiness - Natalie Portman is just so beautiful and just because of this, I'm ashamed to say that I've been tempted to buy the Miss Dior eau de parfum. However, I have resisted. As Bridget Jones once said, 'I once read that you shouldn't go out with a man if you can think of three reasons not to', the eau de parfum is firstly, far too expensive when I have a whole list of things for summer to buy (including a few not-so-essential-things - I have my eye on a MAC lipstick, Benefit Sugarbomb blusher, Dior Addict lipgloss, Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser, Burt's Bees milk & honey body lotion and bareminerals original SPF15 foundation); secondly, I just can't buy a perfume just because of the advert; and lastly, it smells gorgeous and expensive in the bottle but on me, it smells a little bit old-fashioned. For now then, I'm seriously thinking of buying a poster of the advert to put up on my wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment